
I'm attempting to start a blog this evening while I'm waiting for Jim to get home from work. I'm getting some really cute pictures of Isaac lately, and I wanted a way to share them with everyone easily. If you noticed the name of my blog, you can guess the main topic of its text and pictures. I don't promise daily updates, but I'll try to put something new on here every few days.
Above is a picture of our star laughing at my silly faces!
The following are pictures of Isaac performing his favorite new trick
- sticking his tongue out at me when I stick mine out at him! As Jim said, "You just have to laugh when you see these pictures!" Quoting from the foil covering on the sour cream from tonight's stroganoff, "The delight of a child is contagious." We are both having lots of fun!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment