Isaac is turning into quite the little poser! He just stares at and studies the camera when I pull it out, and then after I snap that first picture,
heusually will begin smiling as if he knows what I'm doing and is preparing for his next shot. :)

He has really taken to sucking his thumb and "chewing" on his hands a lot during the last couple of weeks. I wish he would suck on the pacifier instead for two reasons: one, it will be easier to take away someday, and two, I was a finger sucker and had horrible buck teeth as a result - I don't want him to have to go through that!
I'm afraid, however, my efforts to convince him that the pacifier is soooo much better may be for naught. At first, he just seemed to be working to get his thumb in there and the pacifier seemed to be an acceptable substitute, but lately when I try to "pacify" him, he'll often just knock the pacifier out and try to get the majority of his fist in there. I'm wondering if he's beginning to cut some teeth?!
Just the last couple of days, I've started giving him some of his toys with those rubber chew corners. Sometimes he'll take them and sometimes not. He is still taking his pacifier and toys some of the time, so I'm not giving up yet!

No comments:
Post a Comment