Friday, October 06, 2006

Play-by-Play

Isaac rolled over for the first time today! He went from his belly to his back. I could tell it surprised him; his eyes got very big! I screamed and gave him a big kiss, which made his eyes even bigger. I had him do it a couple more times to make sure it wasn't just a fluke, and then he took a break and we played for a while. Then he did it again for Jim when he got home. Jim reacted the same way I did. We were both so proud and excited, I think we scared him just a little bit. :) He recovered quickly, however, and begin to babble away. I could tell he was excited about it, too. :) These pictures show a play-by-play! (I did small pics, but you can click on them to make them bigger. The next-to-last one is adorable!)


3 comments:

Lacey said...

I missed Patrick rolling over for the first time. I went to put some laundry away and came back in the living room and he was on his belly! I have never seen a baby look as happy as Isaac does in all of his pictures! He is a cutie. I know you and Jim are enjoying him. Kids make life so fun.

Myers Mama said...

Lacey, Thanks! We are having so much fun! He has really changed our lives! We can't wait to see you guys; Piper looks absolutely adorable!

Myers Mama said...

Shelley, Thanks! It is great to hear from you! I'm glad you found us! We are hoping to make it to the Christmas family get-together - we are excited for him to meet everyone! If you can, send me a picture of the family at
jimandkatrina@hotmail.com

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown