Friday, May 18, 2007
Mother's Day
I would like to thank Jim and Isaac for a wonderful first Mother's Day. We all spent a very nice weekend together. On Saturday, we worked on cleaning up our garage. We still had several odds and ends out there from the move. On Sunday, we drove over to Fort Worth and visited New Hope Church where Elder George Walker is the pastor. After lunch with the Walker family, we went shopping. Jim and Isaac bought me a new printer complete with ink cartridges and photo paper! I'm so excited! I've got several frames I'm looking forward to filling! I'm also excited that now I can just print off the directions to where I'm going instead of having to take the time to write them down before I leave. (I'm learning my way around Frisco, but usually look up directions for anywhere else I need to go in the Metroplex.) Jim also finished cleaning out the garage after we got home from church and put my extra storage boxes up into the attic. We can now park both vehicles in the garage! -- Isaac supervised from his pack-n-play. :) 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

6 comments:
I am jealous! I miss my garage! Our next house Will have one!LOL I got a new printer for mother's day as well! I have already started framing new pictures.
Isaac is getting so big, He is a cutie pie!
Lacey
Great husbands think alike! ;) Have you all found a house in Brookhaven yet? I never heard whether that one next to your mom's house worked out.
It didn't work out the lady decided to move in herself! So the hunt is still on. We found one for sale by owner we are going to look at when we get home. If it is still there.LOL
I had to move out of a house I had only been renting for 3 months once b/c the lady I was renting from needed it for herself!
Good Luck with the hunt!!!
Happy belated mother's day Trina!!
Thank you and back to you! :)
Post a Comment