Friday, September 07, 2007

All By Myself

Isaac is beginning to figure out that clothes are to be worn. He's been attempting to put on socks and shoes for several months now; the video below is from the end of June. Over the next few weeks, I noticed him trying to put washcloths and dishtowels around his neck, like a bib I think. Just recently,he has moved on to the big items. The other night, I dressed him in the red and navy pajamas, but he found the striped footy pajamas and decided that was what he wanted to wear. He "put them on" and then crawled around with them around his neck until he got tangled up and they fell off.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

That is amazing. He is so smart!

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown