Tuesday, November 06, 2007

16 Months













6 comments:

Nardo said...

He is getting so big! I'll miss seeing him grow up.

Knit Wit said...

So cute!

Myers Mama said...

Hey Nardo! I know; we miss Lillie, too! Post a pic of her soon if you get an opportunity!

Myers Mama said...

twoxthefun,
Hey! Thanks! I'm glad to hear from you. I've been unable to access your blog recently. I clicked on your profile from your comment and got your new address from that! I've not done the Menu Plan Monday, but I've gotten a couple of recipes off there already! Thanks for the link!!!
Hope all is well,
Katrina

Rebekah Sacran said...

He is so cute!

Myers Mama said...

Thank you!

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown