

(Pics taken Feb. 2008)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown
2 comments:
That boy is just too cute. I can't wait to see how he acts with the new baby. I think he will be super sweet and helpful with Noah.
Kristy
I love the name yall have picked out. I hope you and Noah are doing well. It seems like forever since I've seen you! Issac is getting so big! We used to have a fishing game when we were kids and loved it!
Post a Comment