Monday, August 18, 2008

"Blankie"

This is the blanket I made for Noah. A friend of ours in Kilgore made a similar one for Isaac, and I wanted one for Noah, as well. Though it is pretty basic, it is one of my first successful attempts at sewing. I generally get stressed out when trying to sew, but with this accomplishment under my belt, I have planned a couple more projects. We'll see how they come out! :)

4 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

Very Cute!

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big! The blanket looks great. I miss those cute boys! I love y'all!

Knit Wit said...

I love that blanket. You did a great job. Did you do the embrodary yourself?

Myers Mama said...

Thank you all!

No, we had that part done at a shop in town. I wish I could make it look that good!

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown