Saturday, October 11, 2008

What is this?

I found a great deal on colored bell peppers at Sprouts Farmers Market a couple of weeks ago, so I bought several peppers, cut them into strips, and froze them for some pretty dishes this fall. I first froze them on a cookie sheet before putting them in freezer bags so that I could just break out what I needed, and I thought they looked so pretty with the frost dusting on them - like sugared candies!

3 comments:

Knit Wit said...

That looks like frozen peppers. I buy those for mexican food, a lot cheaper than the fresh.

Knit Wit said...

LOL!!! I didn't see the post under the picture until after I lef that comment. I thought it was for us to guess what it was.....

Myers Mama said...

I did intend that when I began the post, but since some people read but don't comment, I thought I'd go ahead and tell what it was. Good guess, though! ;)

Do you all have any Sprouts around you? They just built several around us, and I love them! Both the produce and prices are great!!

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown