This may have only lasted 7 minutes, but one can get a lot accomplished in that amount of time! ---- What is going on with us this week? Noah is still "colicky" and now teething. Isaac is still learning how to live without his pacifiers except for traveling and sleeping. We are all working on learning a little patience. :)
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Rare Moments...
This may have only lasted 7 minutes, but one can get a lot accomplished in that amount of time! ---- What is going on with us this week? Noah is still "colicky" and now teething. Isaac is still learning how to live without his pacifiers except for traveling and sleeping. We are all working on learning a little patience. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

2 comments:
Ah yes, weaning from the paci. I had to just throw them away b/c I wasn't strong enough to go through with it otherwise.
Precious picture.
Sweet picture!!!
We haven't even tried to attempt this with Avery. I dread it so much. She is very attached to her minkmink. Right now I am telling myself 2 is the limit but we will see how that goes.
Post a Comment