Thursday, February 26, 2009

Boys At Play

Isaac is "flying his spaceship."













Here, I caught Spiderman attempting to climb the fridge and get to the bowl of candy on top. (I think it's still safe!) ;)













These are the puzzles he put together. I helped with the pig and cow, but the others Isaac did "all by myself."













This is a road we built, complete with bridges, for his cars.













Noah is enjoying some tummy time and playing with his telephone.













Here, he is jumping and drooling!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow! Those boys are getting so big. I can not believe how much Noah has grown.

Myers Mama said...

I know!!! And I can just see his little brain soaking up everything around him! He often seems to "study" people and objects when he looks at them! I always wonder what he's thinking! LOL

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown