I will start out saying that this post is beginning at 8:03 a.m. Since I'm assuming most of the followers of this blog know me fairly well, it is safe to say that most of you know I prefer to ease into my morning and will be suprised at the following list of things I've accomplished so far today. I've done 3 loads of laundry, given 1 (much protested) breathing treatment, sucked out boogers (sorry) from and then nursed the baby, fixed Isaac a pancake and sausage with OJ, fixed me an omelette, sausage and English muffin with coffee, eaten, checked my email, and now bloggged this entry.
Isaac is actually doing ok with the treatments, but fyi for anyone new to this or having to do it in the future: Despite what the nurse says about not waking the child in the night to do it...just put it close by his face and turn it on, she says...NOT SO MUCH!!! Considering the machine sounds slightly like a vacuum cleaner when you turn it on, going for "sneaky" doesn't get it! It only produces a screaming mad toddler who comes flailing at you with arms and feet waving...which then wakes the remaining member of the quarantined group...the baby....Ahhhh...easing into our day...not on this day.
Now, we are off again. We've got to return to the pediatrician's office this morning so she can check Isaac and make sure he's doing better than yesterday. His breathing is much slower this morning and I feel confident that he is...but, we will head that way in a few minutes. Off to dress the boys.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

4 comments:
Man. I hope you feel better soon. Way to be productive!
I know that having to give Isaac breathing treatments isn't funny but the mental picture of him waking up screaming and flailing about struck me a really hilarious. I'm sorry. I know it wasn't funny at the time. I just busted out laughing in my office. That's not so odd but the thing is I'm alone. A guy was walking by when I suddenly burst in laughter. He gave me a really strange look. I hope you all get better soon. I'm sorry I won't get to see you this weekend.
Sorry, I quess I should have shared that info with you!
Thank you, guys!
Lynnsey, We're really sad we won't get to see you all, as well! Hopefully soon! Be sure and eat some extra crawfish for me when you get there! The stuff here in Dallas just isn't the same! ;)---
And yes, it was a little funny...even at the time. ;)Poor little guy!
Post a Comment