Friday, July 17, 2009

Adventures with Noah

For breakfast today, Noah had scrambled eggs for the first time and loved them.

While playing with his dumptruck on the kitchen floor after breakfast, he excitedly discovered that he could fit his pacifier in the dumper and send it for a ride across the floor.

After shredding some circulars later in the morning, he helped me pick up the pieces off the floor. Piece by piece, he handed me all of the papers, grinning so proudly with his four front teeth, and repeating each "thank you." I then received a high-5 when he was finished!

Five minutes ago, I fished his little hands and some form of disintegrating cardboard out of the toilet. There was water splashed over the entire bathroom!

While cleaning that up, I saw him nonchalantly cruise along the entire length of our garden tub.

Right now, he is blowing raspberries on my leg and giggling with delight at his new trick!

He is so busy! --- I love this age!!!

No comments:

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown