And so begins the fall/winter cold-season...
It started on Thursday with Isaac - temps up to 103, headaches, and a general yucky, sluggish feeling. Today...Noah. Temps in the 101 range so far, whiny, can't sleep and won't eat very much...pitiful, really. I feel so sad for the little guy. I wish I could think of some way to make him more comfortable.
Isaac announced his plans Friday at lunch. "I believe I will go take my nap in my bed, and then when I wake up, I will move to the couch and rest some more while I watch a cartoon." That plan sounds especially appealing to me, as well. I think I might would skip the cartoon, though, and opt for a second nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

No comments:
Post a Comment