For the most part, Noah has been walking (maybe I should say running!) on his feet since September 20th. For quite a while, though, when in a hurry, he would revert to his knee-walk. I just uploaded a bunch of photos from my camera and found this treasure. We were trying to get a recording of his new walking skills, but he was not cooperating. I'm so thankful now, though, that we got such a good video of his knee-walk! He'll be traveling by foot, Lord willing, for years to come, but this was such a cute transitional phase! We had to toss a couple of pairs of pants, and his knees looked horrible, but look how fast he could scoot!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

No comments:
Post a Comment