>

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown
2 comments:
No clue who Wubbzy is, but the Bumblebee one - watch out - if my Mr. A ever saw that he'd be sooo jealous! Where'd you find it? Target/Wal-mart? I didn't see that one last year! Boo hoo!
I got all of the costumes at Wal-Mart. It is a couple of sizes too big - they didn't have that one in his size. I just roll up the sleeves and pants and figure he'll grow into it very soon! :)
Post a Comment