
Punxsutawney Phil Did Not See His Shadow - There Will Be An Early Spring!!!
-This was the headline for the holiday, but Isaac and I will have to see it to believe it!!! We woke up to the rare occurrence of snow in Texas this morning. I didn't think he would like it, but once he got to feel of it, his whole face lit up and he got a case of the excited wiggles! He really checked it out -first he felt it with his feet, then his hands, and then (like everything else he gets his hands on) his mouth! I made him an Isaac-size snowball so he could feel it, and he decided to see what it tasted like. He made a funny face at first, but then he decided he liked it a little too much, so I had to take it back! :)
Disclaimer: The rosy cheeks are from drooling, not the cold weather. He has two teeth coming in on the bottom. We noticed them last week. :)




8 comments:
He is so cute. That's my boy!
Hello cutie!
He is so big! I didn't get to take Elaina out to play b/c of Claire but I did let her taste it...and she LOVED it!
Hey Isaac,
Watchout for the yellow snow. Tell your daddy to stop peeing outside.
Uncle Joe
P.S. Seriously, that may be the cutest little boy I have ever seen.
Can't wait for Ella and Isaac to get to play together.
Love,
Uncle Joe and Aunt Kristy
I made sure it was only white snow, but I did share the advice with Isaac when I gave him the snow! :)
I think we are almost as anxious to see that cute little baby as you guys are - though I know that is a strong "almost" in Kristy's case! :)
Thanks for the comment!!! We're praying for you guys!
Ethan and I enjoyed the snow pictures. We thought Isaac was having fun.
It seems like every young'un I've seen in the last couple of weeks has rosy red cheeks. Winter is tough on the little guys.
Hello Grams and Ethan! Thanks for commenting! Isaac really did like the snow!
You'll have to see if he will shake your hand this weekend, Ethan. This is something I've been trying to teach him. Jim, Isaac, and I are looking forward to seeing you all!
Post a Comment