In case anyone is still checking my blog, we are finally up and running again, but it has taken some work! We were told by the lady at city hall that we could set everything up with AT&T, so I scheduled for them to come put in our cable, phone, and Internet. After waiting a week for them to get here, the guy at the door informed me that they do not service this street! I then had to call them back and cancel everything and set it all up with another company. They also had a week-long waiting period for hook-up!
Anyway, I really appreciate all the comments and new visitors that I saw on my last entry!!! It is exciting to have company! :) ---- I'm still working on unpacking boxes for now, but I will try to take time to post some new pics in a few days. Thanks for sticking with us! :)
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

3 comments:
Welcome back!
Let me know if you need any help or just want some company. :)
Unpacking is the worst! Hang in there!
Triny, we finally joined the blogging world! I hope you had a good weekend with the in-laws.
Post a Comment