As long as he has something in front of him to keep his attention, Isaac can sit up by himself for a little while now.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

7 comments:
Katrina,
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter all the time. Hope all is well with you.
Ah, he looks like such a big boy sitting up like that.
AAHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE i MISSED SEEING HIM!!!!
He sure is growing!! He will be walking before you can turn around! Thanks for all the help you have been giving Leah. You are probably the one person who totally understands what she is going through. Your kindness has not gone unnoticed.
I've not done much, but it is my pleasure to get to pass on some of the many helpful things people did for me. I'm glad it worked out that our homes are close to each other. It is so nice having "home folk" around! :)
Yes indeed. You have been a major factor in my forward progress. I really, really appreciate it and one of these days in the not so distant future what to repay you in someway for your help.
Nice teeth, by the way.
Post a Comment