Thursday, February 08, 2007

More Pics - 7 Months





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I miss you guys SO much!
:o) Haley

Myers Mama said...

We miss you, too! Our weekend trips home are shorter now since Jim changed jobs, but we'll try to swing by when we get a chance.

Hope all is well!

Nardo said...

Yea! New pictures of Issac!

He is such a cutie. :)

Anonymous said...

Isaac you are just the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to see you again. I miss you soooo much!

Myers Mama said...

Hi Aunt Lynnsey! Isaac is really looking forward to seeing you, too! He hasn't exactly said so, but I can tell! ;)

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown