Here are some pics of a proud accomplishment; he pulled himself up to the coffee table, pulled down the tissue box, and had quite a big time before I spotted him.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
We are MOBILE!
Our lives have just changed dramatically! Last week, Isaac figured out how to get that belly off the floor and move it along! He had been army-crawling for a couple of weeks, but now he is up on all fours and seemingly moving at the speed of light. He is into everything!!! He is also pulling up on all the coffee tables and chairs. The fun has truly begun! :)
Here are some pics of a proud accomplishment; he pulled himself up to the coffee table, pulled down the tissue box, and had quite a big time before I spotted him.


Here are some pics of a proud accomplishment; he pulled himself up to the coffee table, pulled down the tissue box, and had quite a big time before I spotted him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

2 comments:
Yea Isaac! He and the girls would have a lot of fun. That is one of their favorite activities too!
---and to think of the money we waste on toys! ;)
I'm also puzzled at how much he loved to pull the tissues out of the box and play with them, yet if he even thinks I'm coming toward his nose with one, he goes to screaming like someone took away his bottle! :)
Post a Comment