Some of you probably know that Jim and I have been working on losing weight for a while now. We give a shout-out to Candy for talking us into trying Weight Watchers. It seems to be working well for both of us. We each reached our first major goal this past week at our meeting; we have each lost 10% of our starting weight! I have lost 18+ pounds and Jim has lost 30+ pounds. Yah!!!
Skinny, here we come!!!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

6 comments:
Congratulations to you both!! I miss you guys!
That's great!
Way to go!!!
Keep it up!!
I made a stove top mac and cheese from one of my WW recipe books. I am going to try to post it so keep a look out for it. It was so good.
Dear Jim,
I know where the pounds you lost are. Please come take them back.
Adam
Way to go both of you!!! You should celebrate by letting us keep Issac and you two going out to eat!! ;)
Thank you to all! - Sorry, I didn't post back sooner; we've been in Louisiana.
Sashly - we miss you guys, too!! We need to figure out a time to get together!
Oldbaptistadam - I'm afraid you are going to have to pass them on to someone else! We don't want them back!! ;)
Nardo - That sounds great! We'll give you guys a call soon!
Post a Comment