Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Baby Steps

These videos show our baby's steps toward taking his first baby steps. The first one shows him pulling up and sitting down, which he has been doing for a while. The second one shows him up on his hands and feet, something he just started doing yesterday.
(For some reason, I couldn't get a display picture, but if you double-click the triangle, it should still play.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of him! I have to admit the video of him standing up made me a little teary eyed...lol

Myers Mama said...

Because he's getting to be such a big boy? ---Or because you noticed that he was going after two remote controls and you felt sorry that I was never going to have a chance at program choice in this male-dominated family of cartoon-loving remote control hogs!? ;)

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown