Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Who That?!

Ahhhh....I'm so behind on my posting! I've got several pics I want to put on here, but they will have to wait until after Thanksgiving traveling, at least! I do want to put a quick note of documentation, though. Isaac said his first sentences this weekend. He points at objects and asks, "What that?" He points at people and asks, "Who that?" His accomplishment of conversation parallels greatly with the accomplishment of crawling...when he gets it, he gets it!!! If he remembers even a third of my answers, he is going to be one smart cookie! :)

We ran some errands today and a lady in the bathroom tried to get Isaac to say hi to her. "Hi, can you say 'hi'?" she asked as she waved her little hand off. Out of character for our typically friendly little shopper, Isaac gave her a dead-pan stare, then turned to me, pointed at the lady, furrowed his brows, and asked, "Who that?!"

2 comments:

Sashly said...

I miss your blogging!

Myers Mama said...

Thank you! I wondered if anyone even looked at it anymore! I'm hoping to get back on here very soon. I have lots of material; I'm just lacking motivation and energy!

We're looking forward to your family's visit!!!

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown