Ok, you stay-at-home folks - what are some new ideas for lunch? For both you and/or the kiddos? I am tired of the same ol' same ol', but my brain seems stuck in a rut. Please....something besides turkey sandwiches...
Isaac's favorites include leftover spaghetti or macaroni surprise (1 individual packet of mac-n-cheese, chopped up turkey dog, and diced tomatoes mixed together). I used to eat a lot of leftovers from supper, but since Isaac's been eating with us, leftovers are considerably less of an option. It amazes me how much a growing boy can put in that little tummy!!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

2 comments:
A staple for lunch at our house is english muffin pizza's. I just put sauce and cheese on it for Avery. Aynslee hates sauce so just cheese for her.
Aynslee's new thing is peanut butter and honey sandwiches. I haven't taste it yet but she LOVES them. If you don't do the peanut butter yet, try the sunbutter most stores carry it now.
We pretty much eat the same things, grilled cheese sandwiches, chicken fries or nuggets with baked fries and the above mentioned.
My new favorite thing is a nice big salad with the precooked grilled chicken. (trying to do ww again)
Hope that was helpful!
Thanks, Erin! I've not been doing peanut butter or honey yet, but I think I may be ready to introduce them. I love that combination, too. Those English muffin pizzas sound quick and yummy - I'm definitely going to give them a try. Isaac loves pizza, so I bet he'd love them! Thanks for the tips!!!
Post a Comment