As many of you know, in an attempt to get attention or out of a lack of anything else to say at a moment when he wants to talk, Isaac often whines, "I'm scared." Occasionally, something will actually be bothering him or making him nervous, but not usually. When asked what it is that is scaring him, he usually replies, "monsters." In response to this, I started saying that I couldn't see any monsters and asking him, "What does this monster look like?" His responses generally follow a pattern, but sometimes vary on the details. Today, his monster is green with green spots (almost always), has a tail (usually not, though) and some green eyes, likes to ride a motorcycle (sometimes flies or swims), and his favorite food is waffles (often grapes or bananas).
His newest expression:
When he walks into the room, he's started waving his hand and calling out, "Hey, Guys!"
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

3 comments:
HaHaHa! I love it! He is so amazing. Its so awesome that he's developing such an imagination.
Funny, Aynslee does this too. But mainly at night when it's time to go to bed. I just tell her that the magic bedtime fairies won't let the monsters in her room. Doesn't always work!!! I'll have to ask her what her monster looks like.
That's too funny! I love that his imagination is so creative!
Post a Comment