THE REMAINS OF ISAAC'S AFTERNOON TREAT!!! Yes, while I was nursing Noah, Isaac climbed up in Jim's recliner and got a new pack of Extra Sugarfree Gum off of the bar behind him. By the time I found him, he was sitting beneath a pile of 10 gum wrappers, grinning from ear to ear, repeating, "Candy...Good..." --- By the time you reached the end of that last sentence, it has probably dawned on some of you fellow dieters that I noted the gum to be "sugarfree." The very first ingredient listed is Sorbitol! Any volunteers for diaper duty tomorrow?Friday, October 17, 2008
What is this?
THE REMAINS OF ISAAC'S AFTERNOON TREAT!!! Yes, while I was nursing Noah, Isaac climbed up in Jim's recliner and got a new pack of Extra Sugarfree Gum off of the bar behind him. By the time I found him, he was sitting beneath a pile of 10 gum wrappers, grinning from ear to ear, repeating, "Candy...Good..." --- By the time you reached the end of that last sentence, it has probably dawned on some of you fellow dieters that I noted the gum to be "sugarfree." The very first ingredient listed is Sorbitol! Any volunteers for diaper duty tomorrow?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

3 comments:
Candy good! :)
Love your blog.
Carrie
Thank you! I'm glad you visited!
Claire would have been right there with him.
Post a Comment