Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Was Tagged...

1. Where is your cell phone? In my car
2. Your significant other? Jim, a great husband and dad
3. Your hair? brown, though leaning toward blond lately for some reason??? same box... ;)
4. Your mother? Sandy, getting ready for the holidays
5. Your father? James, preaching and farming
6. Your favorite thing? spending a day with my family and nothing specific to do; marking something off my to-do list -- those seem contradictory, don't they, Jim? ;)
7. Your dream last night? This weird, reoccuring dream about some hoodlums invading us at Mam-Ma's and Grand-daddy's house
8. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper if I'm hot; coffee if I'm cold
9. Your dream/goal? Dream: to be a great mom and wife, and maybe a professional organizer someday?; Current Goals: to be thin and in shape and a better bible-reader
10. The room you're in? desk nook in dining room
11. Your hobby? I always say scrapbooking, but rarely get time to do it...reading, crafting, playing with the kids
12. Your fear? Outliving my children or something happening to Jim
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? raising 4 healthy, happy children, Lord willing
14. what you are not? in need of something to keep me busy!
15. muffins? want: chocolate chip; been eating: Fiber One Apple Cinnamon
16. one of your wish list items? we just got new living room furniture, which has topped my list for a very long time...a watch is now on top
17. Where you grew up? Magazine, Arkansas
18. The last thing you did? balanced the checkbook with one hand and my brain, fired shots and played dead with my other hand and body
19. What are you wearing? shorts and a T-shirt
20. Favorite gadget? Is a digital camrera a "gadget"?
21. Your pets? Only a few peeves! HA!
22. your computer? PC - laptop
23.Your mood? guilty...I need to be accomplishing something while Noah is asleep
24. Missing someone? friends and family, too many to name...
25. your car? Hyundai Santa Fe - and almost paid off!!!
26. something you are not wearing? green and purple polk-a-dotted leg warmers
27. Favorite store? WalMart, Target, JCPenney for my most-frequented stores, but Sam Moon and The Container Store are very cool for occasional treats!!!
28. Like someone? Well? I like a lot of people...
29. Your favorite color? I like most, depending on my mood; I usually say blue.
30. When is the last time you laughed? When Isaac nearly dropped "George" (Curious George) in the Kohl's bathroom...he swiped his hand across his forehead and said, "Whew...That was a close one!"
31. Last time you cried? hmmmm...how nice...I'm not sure
I tag Kristy

1 comment:

Rebekah Sacran said...

I love your answer to number 18!

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown