Tuesday, December 02, 2008
I've got lots to post...
but the holiday crazies have sprung upon us. We just got home from our Thanksgiving trip to Arkansas. We even drove home through a little snow flurry to put us in the holiday spirit! We have the Halliburton Christmas party this week, and we plan to attend a local church meeting this weekend. Hopefully, I'll get some time next week to post some pictures! Only 2 more weeks until we leave for our tri-state Christmas tour! Ok - I said, "Hopefully, I will get pics posted next week"...that last sentence just threw me into reality with a large donk on the head...Christmas cards to prepare and send...last minute presents to take care of...wrapping the big pile of presents on our guest bed...putting up the decorations...food to make...an active toddler and baby to raise...life to live...time will tell...until next post (whenever that may be), I hope you are all having a wonderful December and taking a little time amid the crazies to enjoy the season! Fa La La...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

1 comment:
I have only bought a few things for the kids and I have a ton of shopping to do! I am a little overwhelmed.
Post a Comment