Monday, February 09, 2009

We're Back...

Hello! Sorry it has been such a long time with no posts. We've been very busy! We have all been under the weather, trading the same cold back and forth it seems. Everyone, but Isaac, has recently been on antibiotics, though, and we are all feeling much better. We have also enjoyed lots of company this past month, starting with a visit from Lyndol, Alisa, Hannah, and Daniel upon the return of our Christmas trip. Then, Aunt Candy and her friend, Rebecca, came for the weekend of the Cotton Bowl. Uncle Joe, Aunt Kristy, and Ella visited for another extended weekend. I've got some great pics of the kids, including some from trips to the park and the zoo, that I'll try to post later. The most recent visitor we had was Justin, Jim's cousin. He was taking a class here in Dallas and got to stay a night here at the house. --- January is usually very lonely here after the travel-filled months of November and December, so thanks to all of our company! We've enjoyed having you visit!

I'm posting some recent videos of the boys below and will try to post some pictures of all our happenings soon.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Those little guys are so cute. I can't wait to show Ella when she wakes up. It will keep her entertained all morning!!!

Rebekah Sacran said...

I'm glad that you "returned."

Lacey said...

Justin had a great time visiting with y'all!

Myers Mama said...

Thank you all!

We enjoyed having Justin here, too! Isaac followed him around all evening - anyone that will play "racecars" is a big hit! :)

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown