Saturday, June 06, 2009

Quick Note


I want to share this pic that Aunt Candy took of Jim and Isaac. I love it!!!

I'm afraid that the rest of my vacation info and pics will have to wait...we have another week with grandparents this coming week so things are busy around here...Yes, two out of three weeks completely absorbed in the spotlight of a new audience...the attentionitis may never go away!!! ;)

I also want to share this before signing off, mostly so I won't forget when he's big and grown --- Isaac told me this week that I was his superhero. I can't think of many compliments that could make a mom feel happier! :)


Hope you all have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Knit Wit said...

That is a great picture.

Kristy said...

Yeah, the two Candy sent me are awesome too. I can not wait to see the rest. I hope ya'll have fun in Arkansas!!

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown