Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Up and Running...

Long time, no post...but we are hopefully back on track. We are at least home and in possession of a working computer again, anyway, which should help! ;) Since my last post, we've spent a week on vacation in Florida with Jim's family, part of a week home and repacking, a week in Arkansas (just me and the boys) with my family, and another weekend with Jim's family in Louisiana. During our time home, I still couldn't post because our computer was in the shop for two and a half weeks with major virus issues. We had some reward bucks from turning in ink cartridges at Staples ($3/cartridge), so we combined that money with their half price sale on virus removal for the month of June and got our computer cleaned up for $16! (McAfee was going to charge $100 to fix it!) Now we can get our McAfee re-installed and move on! Woo-Hoo! I knew I was dependent on my computer for a lot of things, but I seriously didn't realize the extent of it! I didn't have my recipes, addresses and phone numbers, pictures, e-mail, information at my fingertips, etc. It took some getting used to!

Things will still be busy for a while. Isaac is back to taking 4 breathing treatments a day for a nasty cough, and Noah is on antibiotics for an ear infection. We have our church associaton meeting this weekend. We also hope to finish getting the back yard cleaned up and prepared for the boys' birthday present, a new swingset! Isaac is about to turn 3 and Noah will turn 1! I can't believe it! I do have some pics and videos to post however and hope to get to all that soon. For today, though, Isaac and Noah will be playing with some of their new birthday gifts from Louisiana and I hope to unpack all our bags, catch up the laundry, clean this messy house, and cook a yummy low-point supper! Wish me luck!!! :)

No comments:

A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown