Anyone stuck on ideas for our boys (or any other kids you know)
for Christmas or future birthdays...please check out this site. Aunt Candy, Aunt Carrie, and I have all purchased items from the Melissa and Doug line of toys for them before. Every toy is AWESOME. They are well-put together, educational, and fun. Many of them also come in sturdy little storage containers - a big plus! We ALL Love Them!!!
They already have the cutting food, the sandwich making set, the grill set, the high sea symphony, the beginner pattern blocks, the classic ABC block cart, the alphabet express floor puzzle, the farm sound puzzle, the farm animals jigsaw in a box, the African plains wooden jigsaw puzzle, and the prehistoric sunset wooden jigsaw puzzle. I would highly recommend any of these toys!
for Christmas or future birthdays...please check out this site. Aunt Candy, Aunt Carrie, and I have all purchased items from the Melissa and Doug line of toys for them before. Every toy is AWESOME. They are well-put together, educational, and fun. Many of them also come in sturdy little storage containers - a big plus! We ALL Love Them!!!They already have the cutting food, the sandwich making set, the grill set, the high sea symphony, the beginner pattern blocks, the classic ABC block cart, the alphabet express floor puzzle, the farm sound puzzle, the farm animals jigsaw in a box, the African plains wooden jigsaw puzzle, and the prehistoric sunset wooden jigsaw puzzle. I would highly recommend any of these toys!

No comments:
Post a Comment