Monday, April 05, 2010
Holiday Funny
Oh - I wish I had my camera here handy; I know if I try to go get it, the moment will be gone. Noah is sitting on the floor in the doorway of the kitchen, with his legs stretched out in front of him, wearing his red and green-striped Christmas pajamas. He has managed to pull his Easter basket off of the counter and is surrounded by a pile of fake grass and plastic eggs. He has shaken one egg until it "cracked" and is now using both hands to scarf down the m&m's from inside since he thinks that I've not yet discovered his accomplishment. Sooooo cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

No comments:
Post a Comment