Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown
1 comment:
Hi! I just found your blog through Katie M.'s, I think! It's been so long since we've visited at Dallas - I hope we can again soon. My parents are in town and might be there this Sunday, but we have to head down to Madisonville for CKB's 2nd Sun. appt. I hope you can figure out who this is, b/c we try to avoid using names on the blogs! :) Pop over and see the children's pics and it might ring a bell :) Take care!! Oh, and cute name for your blog!
http://oldspillhouse.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment