Monday, April 11, 2011
I'm Back......
It makes me so sad to click on this and see how long it has been since I posted. I see that photo of Noah and he looks so little!!! :( With all we have going on, I don't seem to have extra time available, so I'm just going to have to TAKE time from something else to post here. I've really missed blogging. I thought that maybe I could get my fix with facebook and, at the same time, keep up with friends. It is not the same, though. I have never been good at summing things up, and fb just doesn't give me enough space to elaborate on the adorable things I love about my kids! So...I'm back! I know, that as before, I won't be able to post daily or, at times, even weekly, but I will be posting more than yearly! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

4 comments:
Yes, he is a sweety!
Carrie R
awww...I didn't know anyone was still checking this! Thank you! :)
Carrie - I moved my posting around to make a separate post for Noah, but I couldn't figure out how to move your comment. I'm noting here though, that it was about Noah, who this post originally included. :)
Yay - I am looking at your new posts now! I too have been away from blogging and miss it, but can't seem to blog withOUT including pictures! Now, I need to find a good solution for that - my issue is that the pc I upload pics to is upstairs in the school room and I can't spend a lot of time in there w/o Miss Baby tagging along. It is the haven for the older children when they need to work on things w/some semblance of quiet. I need to either get my laptop memory issues dealt with and upload pics to it DOWNstairs or figure something else out. Either way, I need to go back to blogging again. Must take time........
Post a Comment