Monday, April 11, 2011
OK....
I know this blog looks ugly now, but I just had a second...Apparently the cute frog background that used to be here has disappeared. (If any fellow bloggers are still checking this and know why, please comment.) It looks like it will take a while and some research to figure out how to make this cute again, so for now, I just assigned random colors to the text and background so that I could read it again. I'll make it pretty when I get a chance. hmmm...."Make" a chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket. -- Author Unknown

1 comment:
Try cutestblogontheblock! google it, or later I'll look it up and send you a link, but it's probably just the name "cutest..." .com - just guessing!
Post a Comment